الثلاثاء، 30 يناير 2024


Confusing love

Royal Club for Literature and Peace 

Confusing love

Lokanath Rath

Confusing love

 ------------------------

 You say I'm incompetent

 But you want me to stay as your shield

 I'm listening to you for me there is no choice left

 Because I still feel that you are my love.

 Your smile ignores me

 But never let me go

 I'm just waiting in silence for time

 While I hide my pains that I cannot show.

 Sometimes you call me sweetly

 Just to be with you

 While you silently hide your fears

 I'm listening, because my soul just wants to be filled with your love.

 You hurt my feelings

 But you want me to smile at the sight of you

 My soul is screaming

 But I don't want to be freed from the cage of pain.

 You know all the arts of mutilation

 But you never want to be with the creations

 My love for you always lives my insides

 I know that time will open your eyes with facts.

 -------------------------

 ©® Lokanath Rath

 India

documentation: Waffaa Badarneh 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق