الأربعاء، 22 مايو 2024


Copy of the day

Royal Club for Literature and Peace 

Copy of the day

Kasia Dominik

Copy of the day.

In the grooves of time I hide memories,

stolen from the sun during the summer full moon.

I make the moth shine from the stars with a parade,

to fill tears to the brim with joy.

.

Sitting in the glossary of washing words,

I write the dawn novena on a piece of paper.

I look at happiness blooming anew

and I ask God for more beautiful moments.

 .

And when the flashes of inspiration disappear,

I silence my thoughts in the radiograph of the night.

I take Android of life with me

and I go into nothingness where no one walks.

.

Then the angels hum the barcarolle,

and the wood elves have an echo repertoire.

Something inside me screams: I won't let myself sleep!

So I keep writing, and I'm still smiling..

Kasia Dominik

(Poland)

documentation : Waffaa Badarneh 


ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق