الاثنين، 5 أكتوبر 2026


Title - How Much Do I Run Away

Royal Club for Literature and Peace 

Title - How Much Do I Run Away

Author - Dr. Bishnu Prasad Sinha

Title - How Much Do I Run Away

Author - Dr. Bishnu Prasad Sinha 

County - Bharat

Date - 04/10/2026


How much do I run away?

Won't it be ended ever? 

I am extremely tired now to play 

I wish to take the rest of my leisure.


When have I started running? 

I can't recall it better 

But I remember every crying 

I was gifted as my offer. 


Although, I can't accuse anyone 

It's my reward somehow 

I ask my destiny, that isn't a fun

Now, it's my turn, please allow! 


Even the rain has its end

The darkest also doesn't stay long

Sorrows choose me as a good friend 

Should I always sing this pity song? 


Let me stop my tiresome running!

I wish to stay now freely

Sometimes I will prefer flying 

Or I shall sit anywhere happily! 

©️ Dr. Bishnuprasad

Documentation: Waffaa Badarneh 



ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق